Tiago Dantas

[QUOTE = "FantasyIreland, post: 11868035, member: 12046"] Ele é bom o suficiente para jogar no nosso clube? [/ QUOTE]

Not for now, he is a slow player who plays in a midfield to 3, and Benfica plays with 2 so it will be difficult to enter the Benfica team already because Benfica has other talents in the academy with other features that get more to the game of Benfica, yet this player is very talented and adapts to any system so I was not surprised that it suits the style of Benfica.

Thanks for the info.

Welcome and stick around :-)

Thanks for the info.

Welcome and stick around :-)

Thank you for welcoming me, and I will continue to be around yes, I am completely fanatic about the city, since my idol (David Silva) came here I started to watch the City games and after a few months I became a fan did not lose a single game and not only saw Silva but saw through the City, and now another idol of mine that saw him grow as a player since he was a kid at the Benfica academy (Bernardo Silva) is also shining in Ciy.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I will continue to be around yes, I am completely fanatic about the city, since my idol (David Silva) came here I started to watch the City games and after a few months I became a fan did not lose a single game and not only saw Silva but saw through the City, and now another idol of mine that saw him grow as a player since he was a kid at the Benfica academy (Bernardo Silva) is also shining in Ciy.
Top man,youre in for a fantastic ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.