Ticket Advice For Visiting Blue

Baron Blueski

I live in the USA and will over for the Fulham game. I need six tickets together. All that's available is the 4 corners or behind the goal in the North Stand, all 1st level. Where is the best place to sit?

Don't do much posting but enjoy reading everyone’s posts. It's nice to have some Manc humour everyday.

Thanks

Andy

Just been on OS there are six together in 110 Its a lively area, good banter.

I'd be amazed if there are not six together elsewhere, I think the policy is to sell out the corners on L1 first to look good on TV. It's not a bad view but location is personal choice. If you want to stand and be noisy get where the second posters says. If you want a good view of the match but a more sedate atmosphere get in L3 towards the centre.

I've watched all over and there is no bad view, just different.

For atmosphere, the South Stand beside the away fans. You'll struggle to get 6 tickets together as they're nearly all ST holders in that part of the ground.

To get a good view of the game, Colin Bell/East Stand - back of L1, anywhere in L2 or low down in L3.

Your best bet is to e-mail danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk or tickets@mcfc.co.uk and tell them your story.

manchester blue said:
I'd be amazed if there are not six together elsewhere, I think the policy is to sell out the corners on L1 first to look good on TV. It's not a bad view but location is personal choice. If you want to stand and be noisy get where the second posters says. If you want a good view of the match but a more sedate atmosphere get in L3 towards the centre.

I've watched all over and there is no bad view, just different.
Correct

There are thousands of empty seats in the 3rd tier which have yet to be put on sale on the web-sales.

So if you can't get tickets for Hamburg, you could go against Fulham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.