Ticket Advice Needed: Overseas plastic tentatively planning trip to Etihad

p.taker

The United States of America, One Nation Under God
I don't know the date yet, might be next year or year after. How does a dumbass like myself buy one-off tickets to a future match? For the sake of it, let's pretend I'm going to a match this season that's already scheduled. Am I able to buy them online via an official source or do I need to go to a third party marketplace? Thanks in advance for any direction!

dickie davies

From flat earth & I'm a c*nt (says @ LongsightM13)
I don't know the date yet, might be next year or year after. How does a dumbass like myself buy one-off tickets to a future match? For the sake of it, let's pretend I'm going to a match this season that's already scheduled. Am I able to buy them online via an official source or do I need to go to a third party marketplace? Thanks in advance for any direction!
Tickets for all premier league matches are available to purchase
You pay to become a citizen member and then you can buy
The issue is that if say you're planning to come to a game in March, you don't know what day or kick off time it'll be

Brightwell Bros.

If you want to guarantee a ticket then join as a Cityzen matchday member. Most games outside of the "big six" will go on general sale, so you should be able to pick one up regarsless. There will normally be enough knocking about that you'd be able to get one till quite close to the fixture itself. Even for the "big six" outside of United and Liverpool there are normally some that crop up here and there. You can do all that via the official ticket site. I'd plan the journey first and assume that you should be ok and then work out from there. Hope to see you in Manchester soon!

Corky

For the majority of games anyone can buy right up to the game and no doubt last minute ones put on ticket exchange, but for 3 or 4 games this won't be possible.

Mad Eyed Screamer

Where do you live? Is there a supporters club near to you? If so, you can join and have access to tickets.
Whatever you do, don't buy them off a website...... sure you will get a ticket for the game, but will pay way over the odds for it in the process.

p.taker

The United States of America, One Nation Under God
We are happy to let you know that your request to join the Minneapolis Branch has been approved!

jack-nicholson-the-shining.gif

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.