Ticket Collection at Premier League away games

So you're happy that someone can get hold of a ticket because they have the points and simply choose to flog it to someone else? And you wonder why I adopt a "patronising manner".
I'm not wondering. I've stereotyped you.As you have me.
Depends why they are flogging it, i rarely flog mine but i do give to one of my sons, who will take the youngest lad.

i was an England member when they changed from points to ballot. I don't want ripping off like that again.

Looks like this wasn't the disaster I hoped it would be yesterday, and it went relatively smoothly.

I'm told that about 300 tickets (about 10%) weren't collected.

Still hoping City don't follow this precedent.

Utd mate says it simply to stop touts.

Do we have that problem? Do fans who follow us make huge amounts because we have some willing to pay big money?

Do we have that problem? Do fans who follow us make huge amounts because we have some willing to pay big money?

We do have a problem with so called 'points whores'.
This system ensures that the person who bought the ticket, attends the game and doesn't sell the ticket on.
Which means that people on lower points would have more chance of getting tickets on their own season card (as happens in European away games).

a tout only has to sign up on here and ask for tickets. the whores Will have bought them already knowing somebody will have them. the tout asks for 2 tickets but gets 6 replies and he takes the whole 12 offered. then makes a killing.

the very minimum we should be doing on here is cutting out permissions to post in the ticket forum until they reach a number of posts. spread over ALL forums.

a tout only has to sign up on here and ask for tickets. the whores Will have bought them already knowing somebody will have them. the tout asks for 2 tickets but gets 6 replies and he takes the whole 12 offered. then makes a killing.

the very minimum we should be doing on here is cutting out permissions to post in the ticket forum until they reach a number of posts. spread over ALL forums.
So someone like me that ignores the transfer forum, very rarely goes into the technological forum of the history forum would be banned from requesting a ticket?

Do you get double blue moon loyalty points for visiting the technological forum? Could help the kids catch up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.