Ticket Collection Paris

Wilmslow Road

Why did the people who travelled on the Thompson trip get their tickets on the Plane.
While the rest were subjected to the farcical scenes at the Pullman Hotel .
For those who were not there we had to go thought an Airport type screning ( not as intense) but my
mate went to the bogs and came up behind the security check in, to get the tickets nd wristband,
All in all a total joke and the smirking clowns ( Yes Mr Chisholme ) said quote " this is how it is and this is how it will be"
This man is a complete tool ( don't want to get banned by using words I would prefer) but he is trying to introduce the ways he used at the swamp. Just why we employed this clown is a mystery to most who know him.
Bernard Halfords ticket office transferred to Paris.
City you are clueless.

He certainly gets a buzz out of thinking he's some kind of God bossing people about.
Whilst I dont disagree with the idea city need to pick a central location and get the 5 of them to come to us not have 2000 fans travelling 16 metro stops across Paris

my understanding is this new collect your ticket rule is imposed on city not invented by them. Advice from British Embassy on travel to the game mentioned it http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=808cfacd6584a4dafe2bfb99c&id=0a74bd1693 I am not defending City on how it is handled and don't travel to European games so have no experience, but if it is as bad as you describe I suggest you contact the appropriate supporters club (me for disabled, Kevin for all others) so we can work with the club to improve

You should have flown with Thomson I guess.

Look it is the way it is and you should just get used to it. High ticket prices, being farmed like cattle, 16 stops to get your ticket. This is the price you pay for supporting a big club ( or so people keep telling me)

I went on the Tuesday to collect my tickets, took a few minutes and the staff were fine, can't see the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a disgrace city yesterday, treated like shite, there was a friend of mine who had lost her phone, so she had no e-mail to show at the check point, and Chisholm had great delight in making her squirm, kept telling her, "stop bending my ear", while we was in the queue, he is one bad smart arse penny, needs to be sent packing back to where he came from, old Trafford of course.

Stood with a French blue nice lad no season ticket, so asked how he got his tkt and wrist band!
Oh I know Kevin Parker!!! Enough said

Two lads I know fucked it off and went round Paris on the piss instead of going to the game because it was far too much hassle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.