Ticket Exchange - 2019/20 ?

Worksop Blue

gutted that Me and the lad wont be able to attend the Spurs or Brighton home games so planned to put our tickets up for sale on the official ticket exchange site but it doesn't appear to be available yet? If they’re waiting until 2019/20 season cards are delivered that will only give me 1 day to sell the Spurs tickets! Anyone have any idea when this will be up and running?

gutted that Me and the lad wont be able to attend the Spurs or Brighton home games so planned to put our tickets up for sale on the official ticket exchange site but it doesn't appear to be available yet? If they’re waiting until 2019/20 season cards are delivered that will only give me 1 day to sell the Spurs tickets! Anyone have any idea when this will be up and running?

Last season you could put your tickets on the exchange around 10 days before the match

Don't think tickets for individual games are on sale yet are they? I would guess the ticket exchange for the first couple of home games will be open by the start of August.

It appears you still keep points if you sell on the exchange.

Some would have you believe City will doc you if you can't attend a game - which is it?

It appears you still keep points if you sell on the exchange.

Some would have you believe City will doc you if you can't attend a game - which is it?

You don’t get points for attending or not attending.

You get points for renewing or joining.

Hi, I tried Ticket Exchange and it was working fine.

2 tickets for sale for Spurs which Worksop Blue wishes to release would be snapped up on the morning of the match never mind now.
His question was whether he could sell on Ticket Exchange and the answer is, yes.
Just trying to be helpful. I thought that was the general idea.
His question was when will it be up and running, it's been up and running for weeks already. Your response was telling him it was working fine clearly it wasn't a month ago when he posted!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.