Ticket Exchange - 2019/20 ?

Lad at work is a rag he’s been phoned by United today asking why he didn’t attend all games last season, he said he had but not the Carling cup as it’s shit and it’s an opt out, they said he needs to attend 100% or he might not get renewed next year!! I know it could be a blessing in disguise lol but he’s fuming and said they can fuck off. I said you should’ve asked if Fergie attends every game and see if he gets threatened.

Great idea. No excuse for not sticking your seat on Exchange if you can't make the game.

Then we just need the club to sell that seat at a much cheaper price than they do today.

No downside to this is there??

Only for people that don't attend, having to put games on ticket exchange is hardly jumping through hoops. I regularly have 6 seats next to me unfilled apart from the derby or Liverpool if they're in the title race, not sure why they're paying £700+ for a couple of games.

I think as long as you list the seat on the ticket exchange it doesn’t count as one of the ten missed games.

Shouldn’t be any concerns by anyone under this circumstance.
Correct.
Don't understand people’s concerns with what City are trying to do here?
Don’t attend 10 games and don’t list your seat and you’re at risk of losing your card.
Not hard and fast that you will be unable to renew, just that you may have to enter in to consultation if
for any reason you can’t comply.
Seems to cover all bases to me?
We all want a full stadium and great atmosphere + fans who may struggle for a ticket have more options.
Where’s the catch?

Don’t forget

*Please note that the maximum number of games for which you can sell your Seasoncard on the Ticket Exchange has increased from 6 to 10 games for the 2019/20 season, at the request of City Matters.

I think as long as you list the seat on the ticket exchange it doesn’t count as one of the ten missed games.

Shouldn’t be any concerns by anyone under this circumstance.

The thing that worries me is big corporations usually think at least two moves ahead. The cynic in me sees it as a testing of the waters for something darker.

Just had an email about the ticket exchange and amongst other things it says that if you don't attend or put your seat on the ticket exchange for a total of ten games then your seasoncard may not be automatically renewed.
That seems eminently reasonable to me. I have a season card which my sister uses, when I found she missed a game last season I gave her sh.t. Its bad enough wasting the money but having the seat empty is even worse. I’d rather give it away that have an empty seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.