Ticket Exchange - 2019/20 ?

10 dibs a year sounds great, I'm moving out of the area probably early Sept and was looking at not renewing next season. Now I'll consider keeping it on.

But they have increased it to 10 so they clearly listened. Plus I've never read any minutes that are a word-for-word record of the discussion that took place, having written plenty myself.

Spot on. The changes to the Ticket Exchange and the catering (that are being introduced today) will help more Blues. That’s good enough for me.

Usually have good success on the exchange. when we can't go we usually put the pair up next to each other so I think they are more attractive than single seats however I have had a couple on the exchange that did not sell. Especially midweek games.

Good work with the increase to 10 as I may not make as many games this season due to work and family commitments but I think a bit more needs to be done if they want to reduce empty seats further. We live outside of Manchester so passing the card onto someone else isn't feasible. Also the issues of being responsible for whoever happens to be in your seat worry me about selling it privately. It would be good if there was a way to exchange your ticket to an eticket so you could either sell it privately or gift it to someone and therefore remove your responsibility for their behaviour if they do happen to cause trouble. Or have an internal club system where if it doesn't sell x amount of hours before the game you can chose to either have your card re-activated as it does currently or donate it to randomly chosen local supporters who maybe can't afford to attend?
(Although the cynical view would be that this does give the club the option to pretend to donate it and then sell it on anyway to make money)

I am struggling with Citys logic .we play 19 games at home .Season ticket holders buy tickets at discount price .only go to 9 games and let City resell the other 10. Now then why not just sell match day tickets cheaper.Obviously i am just a fan and not someone who wants to squeeze the fans from every angle

What’s the catering changes?

Better food and 50p off a pint of Heineken.

City had a test event about the food last week (that I heard about on one of the Facebook forums. There is a wider range of food including a better selection for vegetarians. There are incentives for staff to serve alcohol to customers faster and there are mobile drinks dispensers (or whatever they are called) in part of the ground.

Better food and 50p off a pint of Heineken.

City had a test event about the food last week (that I heard about on one of the Facebook forums. There is a wider range of food including a better selection for vegetarians. There are incentives for staff to serve alcohol to customers faster and there are mobile drinks dispensers (or whatever they are called) in part of the ground.
Sounds good I know a lot don’t like the changes but for me there are a lot of positives from what I’ve seen/heard so far. I love the idea about the minimum games, struggling to see any downside given the ticket exchange is available and piss easy to use. Not all clubs are so accommodating. I especially like the 50p off a pint also!

They get in Jamie Oliver and Jean Pier White and the food gets smaller and is disgusting, especially the way it is served.

There is bound to be plenty of piss on the cash they take.

How did everyone get on with the improved catering? Was carnage at our one. People queued under the queue here sign. Bloke at the front not really doing anything just staring into space. Then tells everyone they arent serving there and to go to the back of the other queue which is now rather long. Then they take one order of chips. Hand over a cup of cold chips. Wait for some more to be made. And wont even serve the next person. It's almost like they do not want to maximise profits in that 20min period

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.