Ticket Exchange

BUYING TICKETS ONLINE

Looks like the new system needs tweaking

it would be so much simpler looking for seats sat together if a check box for this would have been included.
I've just spent ages trawling thru the site looking for just that.
Maybe they just don't care enough??

Once you actually get onto it it's very easy...and my seat sold within 10 hours. But they don't half make it work hard to find it!

BUYING TICKETS ONLINE

Looks like the new system needs tweaking

it would be so much simpler looking for seats sat together if a check box for this would have been included.
I've just spent ages trawling thru the site looking for just that.
Maybe they just don't care enough??

This.

Once you actually get onto it it's very easy...and my seat sold within 10 hours. But they don't half make it work hard to find it!
Sold mine for the hudds game as well, but it doesn’t even send you a notification by email/text to let you know it’s been sold. Seems a pretty standard thing to do.

Now that’s confused me. It says on the ticket exchange my ticket has sold but no email received.

Same for me...but it took about 24hrs to get an email to say it'd been listed for resale so maybe a similar lead time for the sale confirmation.

Same for me...but it took about 24hrs to get an email to say it'd been listed for resale so maybe a similar lead time for the sale confirmation.
I still haven’t even received an email saying they’ve been listed.

Well another problem with the exchange is that they only accept UK bank accounts.
I’m in Ireland and it has been very useful the past few years but now they won’t allow the credit roll over and they can’t transfer to a non UK account.
Hence I can’t use it any more and more seats will probably not be used.

Well another problem with the exchange is that they only accept UK bank accounts.
I’m in Ireland and it has been very useful the past few years but now they won’t allow the credit roll over and they can’t transfer to a non UK account.
Hence I can’t use it any more and more seats will probably not be used.
That doesn’t seem fair.
Have you contacted them to see if they can make other arrangements?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.