Ticket Exchange

Put my lads ticket up for sale on ticket exchange and got the email confirming it was made available and my account says the same. However if I try and purchase a ticket it's not listed as available! Should I be worried?

Put my lads ticket up for sale on ticket exchange and got the email confirming it was made available and my account says the same. However if I try and purchase a ticket it's not listed as available! Should I be worried?

You can list the ticket when you want however I understand that it will not go on sale until 7 days before the match

Well another problem with the exchange is that they only accept UK bank accounts.
I’m in Ireland and it has been very useful the past few years but now they won’t allow the credit roll over and they can’t transfer to a non UK account.
Hence I can’t use it any more and more seats will probably not be used.
From an IT point of view it would have been relatively easy to allow a s/card holder a one-off choice of a cash refund OR a credit for the following season. I can't escape the feeling that a lot of these problems with the system are a case of "pay peanuts, get monkeys".

Just checked the new ticketing site, and it looks like it's working better than last season in that last season the blocks would show up as having tickets but when you clicked on them there was nothing showing. This time there are single seats dotted all over which I assume seasoncard holders using the Ticket Exchange.

First home game there are traditionally a lot of empty seats with fans on holiday. It will be interesting to see if if has solved the issue of non-attending seasoncard holders.

Checked Huddersfield site and looks like their tickets are on General Sale still. They have 3,000 tickets. They sold out last time so I assume they will this time.

I am struggling to do anything on our website. It’s terrible.

How do I register for cup scheme? I can’t even find a login place at the moment. Painfully slow. May be a problem with it at moment (‘or more likely me) but I know I haven’t registered for any of the schemes or linked friends and family. Is that still possible?

For ticket exchnage - anyone know if the bank transfer has to be to the season ticket holders name? If me and mum sell our seats she wants it to both go to my account (as i save up for the tickets anyway). But it has auto filled in mums name as the account holder, so i'm thinking city wouldn't let it? Anyone done this with their family? Where if 2 tickets sell both amounts go to one of the ticket holders?

For ticket exchnage - anyone know if the bank transfer has to be to the season ticket holders name? If me and mum sell our seats she wants it to both go to my account (as i save up for the tickets anyway). But it has auto filled in mums name as the account holder, so i'm thinking city wouldn't let it? Anyone done this with their family? Where if 2 tickets sell both amounts go to one of the ticket holders?
You can put different details in, doesn't need to be the ticket holder.

I am struggling to do anything on our website. It’s terrible.

How do I register for cup scheme? I can’t even find a login place at the moment. Painfully slow. May be a problem with it at moment (‘or more likely me) but I know I haven’t registered for any of the schemes or linked friends and family. Is that still possible?
When get the initial screen look at the top and see the Ciyzens logo click on this and then you should be able to log on. When you have done this click on "MYACCOUNT" and you should see friends an family option and at the top you should be able to select ticket schemes .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.