Ticket Exchange

When get the initial screen look at the top and see the Ciyzens logo click on this and then you should be able to log on. When you have done this click on "MYACCOUNT" and you should see friends an family option and at the top you should be able to select ticket schemes .

Cheers. It’s certainly not v user friendly.

Cheers. It’s certainly not v user friendly.
No and even when you get onto your account, moving around it is not easy and you can still occasionally get a meaningless error message. However I am currently unable to use my season ticket for the first game so blundered my way around ticket exchange. My ticket has changed to sold but no confirmation E mail yet.

Is the ticket exchange hidden? I cannot see it anywhere. On the video on the website it says it is under 'Alerts' but all i have is 'Next game'.

Is the ticket exchange hidden? I cannot see it anywhere. On the video on the website it says it is under 'Alerts' but all i have is 'Next game'.
It is most certainly well hidden. After logging in, I select tickets, when that screen comes up I click on "My Account" top left of the screen. Amongst other things, on the right hand side of the screen under ALERT, you should see information about ticket exchange. Click on HERE in the text and it takes you to the Ticket exchange system.

It is most certainly well hidden. After logging in, I select tickets, when that screen comes up I click on "My Account" top right of the screen. Amongst other things, on the right hand side of the screen under ALERT, you should see information about ticket exchange. Click on HERE in the text and it takes you to the Ticket exchange system.
edited for accuracy

Just been on to the club, apparently there has been a delay in offering the ticket exchange for Newcastle and Fulham! I have been told that supporters “should” able to list the Newcastle game in the next 24 hours “or so” and the Fulham game “around” 24 hours after that! Although to be honest the guy I spoke to was struggling to give zero fucks about the inconvenience, he suggested that I just keep logging on to see if the feature was available, he obviously felt I had nothing better to do with my time!

Just been on to the club, apparently there has been a delay in offering the ticket exchange for Newcastle and Fulham! I have been told that supporters “should” able to list the Newcastle game in the next 24 hours “or so” and the Fulham game “around” 24 hours after that! Although to be honest the guy I spoke to was struggling to give zero fucks about the inconvenience, he suggested that I just keep logging on to see if the feature was available, he obviously felt I had nothing better to do with my time!

Had a very similar experience in regards to get e-tickets...told i cant get them until a week before. You would take a ST holder would be able to print any of his 19 games any time of the season!

Just used it for the first time and in fairness it sold reasonably quick however it states that you get paid 45 days after the game! Why do they have to hold your money for so long? Surely no reason it can't be released straight after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.