Ticket Loyalty Points

I believe spurs have an away season ticket, I don't know if superbia season tickets are still going but I'm sure if your willing to commit to going to all away matches then you should be able to.

If you scrap it I think a lot of people would start asking for their platinum money back......

Monetising points was a blunder as was introducing points in the first place.

Should give you a token as you exit through the turnstile/gates and a book to stick that in .....early leavers get fuck all ;)

A token book....ring any bells?

Young blues do get a window for aways already. I agree with younger fans getting their go.
Top two points are key - many of us have paid money to enhance our points totals (actually not fall behind)

And anyway why would any of us who are happy with the current setup agree to changes demanded by people who aren't happy (for whatever reason) !? Turkeys don't vote for Christmas!

As for spotting early leavers for docking purposes... phones broadcast Bluetooth ID codes - without any new effort by fans, it would be easy to work out who leaves early by matching up the Bluetooth ID's seen on leaving the statium versus the ones collected as you tap in at the turnstiles with your digital season card - technology is clever like that! I'm hoping the early leaver tribe are reading this ;-)

I only had my points for this years LC (out before Xmas!!) put on my account last week after getting in touch with customer services. No excuse given but said the rest should be on by the end of the week.

Does anyone else think the club need to change the loyalty point system? It's impossible to catch the people at the top even with the double platinum points + all the cup schemes. I've been able to get to 10 away matches this season (7 PL, 2 UCL and 1 FA Cup) on the 18-25 allocation but once I turn 26 (in 2 seasons time) i will only qualify for a hand-full of games. Ive had my season ticket since 2007 and started paying for platinum + cup schemes since i started buying my own season ticket (instead of my dad buying it) when i started working after uni, but i only just have 7,000 points.
yawn.

Just out of interest. Anyone know how the membership numbers work? Mine is a six digit number but my daughter's is 8 didgits, starting with a 9. Can't be beacuse we have over 90 million members.

Just out of interest. Anyone know how the membership numbers work? Mine is a six digit number but my daughter's is 8 didgits, starting with a 9. Can't be beacuse we have over 90 million members.
Mines six too but from well before we moved...a lot have been and gone since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.