Ticket Office Frustration

Scaring Europe to Death

Is this a regular occurrence, or was I just unlucky?

I rang the Ticket Office last Thursday to ask for an extra Hoffenheim ticket, (hopefully located next to me in Block 219). I was informed that it wasn’t a problem, and I was charged £17.50, plus a £2.50 booking fee.

I was then advised that it would arrive in the post within 72 hours.

It still hadn’t arrived by yesterday, so in order to avoid any unnecessary hassle in a pre-match queue, I drove to the ETIHAD this morning. (charged £10 deposit for parking on a matchday, but that's another story).

I was then advised at the Ticket Window that all tickets for this fixture had been emailed to print-at-home. However, the email confirmation on my mobile phone didn’t have an attachment, so there was nothing for me to print-off, (assuming that I’d got access to a printer)

Eventually, the girl printed me a ticket, but only after a long delay, and plenty of muttering from those behind me in the queue ("f***ing day tripper" being my personal favoutite)

That must be 1400 day trips mate.

Anyway, it’s a good job, I paid a £2.50 booking fee. I’d have been lost without it.

Last edited:
Is this a regular occurrence, or was I just unlucky?

I rang the Ticket Office last Thursday to ask for an extra Hoffenheim ticket, (hopefully located next to me in Block 219). I was informed that it wasn’t a problem, and I was charged £17.50, plus a £2.50 booking fee.

I was then advised that it would arrive in the post within 72 hours.

It still hadn’t arrived by yesterday, so in order to avoid any unnecessary hassle in a pre-match queue, I drove to the ETIHAD this morning. (charged £10 deposit for parking on a matchday, but that's another story).

I was then advised at the Ticket Window that all tickets for this fixture had been emailed to print-at-home. However, the email confirmation on my mobile phone didn’t have an attachment, so there was nothing for me to print-off, (assuming that I’d got access to a printer)

Eventually, the girl printed me a ticket, but only after a long delay, and plenty of muttering from those behind me in the queue ("f***ing day tripper" being my personal favoutite)

That must be 1400 day trips mate.

Anyway, it’s a good job, I paid a £2.50 booking fee. I’d have been lost without it.
It's a shambles, then when you go to sort it out, you can't have a conversation as the City Square rock band whacking it out at 130 decibels !!!

I went to the ticket office yesterday to get an extra ticket for a mate coming up from London (from Manchester)
They could not print me a ticket off because they had run out of printer card.
On the eve of a CL game.
Had to faff around at home after eventually getting the PDFs email at 20.00 printing it off, it better work.
Not impressed with our ticketing operation, even back outside in the cold now.

I've given up completely on this rag bag two bit SHITE service. The most damning thing I'd say about it is, I've had better customer service from 3 and TalkTalk. And it just seems to get worse.

I went to the ticket office yesterday to get an extra ticket for a mate coming up from London (from Manchester)
They could not print me a ticket off because they had run out of printer card.
On the eve of a CL game.
Had to faff around at home after eventually getting the PDFs email at 20.00 printing it off, it better work.
Not impressed with our ticketing operation, even back outside in the cold now.
Fucking hell.

How can it still be so amateur when everything else but a vocal section has improved so much at the club?

I've still not got my seat details for tonight (again!) as they are probably more bothered about making sure the fucking no marks who will be sat in my usual seat are taken care of before they bother with me.

I’ll see what they’re comical service is like when I pick the tickets up on Saturday morning for the Everton game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.