ticket office

ibbo

what a joke. phoned up this morn and said i can get ticket for OT away with 3480 points 2day. but was ordering over phone as have to pay delivery etc. went to the ground and thye said i cant get a ticket till monday or tues. what a fecking joke.
one story from one one story from another.

It is a shambles. There are lots of people wanting to know info for when they qualify for a ticket. Just release the latest criteria City ffs!

tell me about it. i drove to the ticket office this morning from preston to buy a ticket (have 3415 points), after being told on NYE they were lowering points by 200 per day. utterly frustrating - just cos the ticket office manager can't be arsed to work a full shift on NYE and update the criteria.

So much for the new web-site and flash photos and videos. Should be so simple to upload basic ticketing info

The website is up to date anyone with 3600 points can get a ticket, if you haven't got 3600 you cant get a ticket.

Preston Blue said:
tell me about it. i drove to the ticket office this morning from preston to buy a ticket (have 3415 points), after being told on NYE they were lowering points by 200 per day. utterly frustrating - just cos the ticket office manager can't be arsed to work a full shift on NYE and update the criteria.

On the contrary I believe he's there all the time. According to my mate who works on the front desk he's never out of the place. Apparently they all had to stay and work whilst the rest of the club went off and had their Christmas party. Nice eh?!

The criteria is at 3600 at present - can't see them lowering it today because it wouldn't be fair to those travelling to Boro who can only purchase tickets now. I should imagine it'll drop down from Monday.

bluesmith said:
The website is up to date anyone with 3600 points can get a ticket, if you haven't got 3600 you cant get a ticket.

the site isn't up to date - mcfc states "Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced" - the last points criteria date is 31 december, there are loads of tickets left and they haven't bothered with an announcement. not difficult to keep the site updated - TO need to sort it.

Preston Blue said:
bluesmith said:

the site isn't up to date - mcfc states "Should tickets remain, further selling criteria will be announced" - the last points criteria date is 31 december, there are loads of tickets left and they haven't bothered with an announcement. not difficult to keep the site updated - TO need to sort it.

What is there to announce? The criteria hasnt changed from the last announcement, it is still 3600, when that changes they will announce it - as usual. Just because it doesn't suit you doesnt mean it isn't correct.

3400 points from Tuesday.

Simple really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.