Ticket Points

FrankSwift1

Hope this is the correct thread please move if not.

I’m a third year season ticket holder. When I became a season ticket holder I was give 190 points (10 for each home game) plus a bonus 1000 points.

A mate became a season ticket holder this year and didn’t get the bonus 1000 points. So he phoned up the ticket office to enquire and the person said that the 1000 bonus point was a mistake. Asked for his mates name (my name) so they could investigate. He didn’t want to give my name in case it was a mistake and I’d lose the extra points.

So my question is has anyone else been given the 1000 points extra when they became season ticket holders?

There isn’t any separate line for the ‘bonus’ points in the tickets points page but my total is 1000 higher than it should be.

Thanks for your help.

Everyone gets a 1000 points as a season ticket holder, tell him to phone back and speak to supporter services.

I didn't get a 1000 points when I got my first card, when I phoned up they said it was a mistake their end. When I look at my loyalty points on the website the 1000 points is followed by the word, complaint.

I think everyone gets 1000 points the first time they get a season ticket. I had a couple of years gap about 2007 and didn't lose them. I also didn't get any more when I renewed a couple of years later.

I just checked my account. I didn't get 1,000 points when I got my season ticket but a few years ago I had 1,000 added to my account with the description admin error.

Also, some of the home games that are months away have already sold out?

Points have a habit of going missing from time to time. I have questioned them a few times and they have had to be amended. Not sure if it's intentional or not but wouldn't put it past them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.