Ticket Points

didsburyblu

I know city have stated that cup scheme points aren't being added till the end of that specific competition but does anyone know if this also applies to away games?
I've purchased so far for charity shield and arsenal away I'm pretty sure though not 100% that my points total is as it was before the new website was rolled out..
Anyone else thinking the same or can confirm that they're points have deffo been added

I know city have stated that cup scheme points aren't being added till the end of that specific competition but does anyone know if this also applies to away games?
I've purchased so far for charity shield and arsenal away I'm pretty sure though not 100% that my points total is as it was before the new website was rolled out..
Anyone else thinking the same or can confirm that they're points have deffo been added

They put them on after the game has been attended, like they did to Shaktar last year.

definitely already added - both on day bought - go on ticket site log in and click Ticket Points - it shows complete purchase history including this seasons points for season ticket and any matches already purchased

definitely already added - both on day bought - go on ticket site log in and click Ticket Points - it shows complete purchase history including this seasons points for season ticket and any matches already purchased
No they aren't added until after the game, they show as granted, but aren't added to the total.

Ok definitely lsited as granted but I cant tell whether they are in the total points - i guess we will know for certain once the game happens

Ok definitely lsited as granted but I cant tell whether they are in the total points - i guess we will know for certain once the game happens
definitely haven't been added as my total hasn't changed. City have also said they go on after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.