Ticket Scammers

Tim of the Oak

Three people from Cyprus travelled with us on our Coach for the Spurs game. They had bought “Premium Seats” but the seller was nowhere to be seen yesterday. The scammers are pretending to be partners of Etihad and sell on line. I’m afraid I don’t have more details that that.

I gave the guy who had supported City for 50
Years )and was attending his first home game) a ticket and bought cheap tickets for his wife and daughter.

Three people from Cyprus travelled with us on our Coach for the Spurs game. They had bought “Premium Seats” but the seller was nowhere to be seen yesterday. The scammers are pretending to be partners of Etihad and sell on line. I’m afraid I don’t have more details that that.

Years )and was attending his first home game) a ticket and bought cheap tickets for his wife and daughter.
That is very admirable of you Tim. Fair plays! As for the scammers, they are beneath contempt.

Your a top man?? Hope you didn't keep them in the kebab house till after midnight:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.