Ticket schemes

BringBackSwales

Can anyone advise where on the website you can find if you have signed up for the cup schemes? I thought I had done it ages ago but I just got a text telling me the deadline was impending, so I thought I would check, but can’t find it!

Tanzeylee

Can anyone advise where on the website you can find if you have signed up for the cup schemes? I thought I had done it ages ago but I just got a text telling me the deadline was impending, so I thought I would check, but can’t find it!

Sign into your my cityzen thingy and it will tell you which cup schemes you're on

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

It's somewhere in your account. Manage something or other and there should be ticks against the schemes you've joined.

Nope, not ticks, it just tells you whether you have activated which scheme or schemes.

Last edited:

BringBackSwales

Cheers lads, couldn’t see it on phone (I am a proper Andre martiner) but managed it on laptop

JGL07

Team supported
Manchester City/Hibernian
I was convinced I had signed up but it appears not to have been the case. This could be down to IT issues.

Wilmslow Road

It's somewhere in your account. Manage something or other and there should be ticks against the schemes you've joined.

Nope, not ticks, it just tells you whether you have activated which scheme or schemes.

Thanks for that info I was wondering if there should be ticks in the box's.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.