Ticket Touts on Facebook Grrrr

Annoys me everyone slagging touts off, everyone had ample opportunity to get a ticket 4 weeks ago for this. The same with all the big games you start slagging them off. I bought many tickets over the years from touts at football, cricket, gigs without the
I would of missed loads of events.
So maybe support your team at all times of the year not just the big games !!!

mekonmcfc said:
Annoys me everyone slagging touts off, everyone had ample opportunity to get a ticket 4 weeks ago for this. The same with all the big games you start slagging them off. I bought many tickets over the years from touts at football, cricket, gigs without the

and if the touts had not got hold of these tickets you may have got one for yourself at face value they are just scum trying to scam money from fans

graham1312 said:
mekonmcfc said:

and if the touts had not got hold of these tickets you may have got one for yourself at face value they are just scum trying to scam money from fans

Like them or not It's called business,greed,supply and demand,market forces etc etc.No ones forcing you buy from them.

fucking cunts, and blues ripping off other blues does my nut in!

i've waited my whole life for this and i wouldn't sell my ticket for any money.

Tuearts right boot said:
graham1312 said:
mekonmcfc said:

Like them or not It's called business,greed,supply and demand,market forces etc etc.No ones forcing you buy from them.

I prefer the term SCUM

If you have a ticket for a game you cant go to, sell it on at face value to another blue, or if you have had to pay for postage etc, add the price of postage on to the ticket, but no more than that.
I hope those that have sold their tickets for well above face value are found out and banned for life.

Wish people would get of there high horses .Touting wasnt invented last week .now a days the "respectable" face of touting is known as ticket agencys they get highly prized tickets for every big game week in & week out .Every year at Wembly both sides only get 20 odd thousound .wonder how all the other tickets get into the hands of both sets of clubs .ermm now let me see if i can work it out !! it shouldnt happen it might not be right but it does go on every day of the week at all sorts of events not just because City have a big game

Obviously a microscopic minority but should never try to rip off fans at the same club. That's worse than neutrals who spot an opportunity for this kind of thing.

cyberblue said:
Wish people would get of there high horses .Touting wasnt invented last week .now a days the "respectable" face of touting is known as ticket agencys they get highly prized tickets for every big game week in & week out .Every year at Wembly both sides only get 20 odd thousound .wonder how all the other tickets get into the hands of both sets of clubs .ermm now let me see if i can work it out !! it shouldnt happen it might not be right but it does go on every day of the week at all sorts of events not just because City have a big game

bet if there was a mother teresa on here with 50 tickets @ £50 each they would go like hot cakes still touting only cheaper and that would be ok? How will the blue moon Mafia ensure the grateful recipients don't then get straight on eBay and flog them for on for a huge profit?

its a pointless debate and fans, getting outraged will just narrow your arteries. Great post m8 sadly it will be lost on here

I ended up paying £500 for the FA Cup Final ticket because i had to go through a corporate line via the official MCFC channels

Whats the difference between them whoring out selling me a £500 ticket and me selling one to another blue? Is it alright when 'The Man' does it because you just blindly do as your told.

Think how any ticket there could be for 'life long blues' if the club gave all there corporate tickets up.

which ever way you dress it up we won the league by financially out muscling other clubs to form a squad of some of the best players around - Yet when someone applies the same tactics to tickets their is outrage from the bitter few. The Bitter few who are life long, born blue, die blue that when it looked like we wouldn't win anything couldn't be arsed buying a ticket....

Well tough titties....It is capitalism when it suits them communist when it doesn't.

If someone gets £400 and pays for most of their season ticket next year because some mug couldn't be arsed getting behind the blues 6 weeks ago when they were a lost cause then fair play to that man. The man that looks beyond Sunday and well into next season is the man I want by my side at the games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.