Ticket transfer help

JimiBlue91

Team supported
Manchester City
Probably been done to death but feel ill get more help here than supporter services. I want to transfer this ticket but the button is greyed out. Any ideas?

Tim of the Oak

Probably been done to death but feel ill get more help here than supporter services. I want to transfer this ticket but the button is greyed out. Any ideas?
How recently have you added the other person to your F&F? Give it half an hour if you’ve added them very recently.

Tim of the Oak

Ages ago mate, it hasn't brought up the option to select anyone from my F&F yet
I thought so. I think sometimes City say the transfer ticket function is operable for a game but you can’t use it until closer to the match.

Rammy Blue

Pretty sure ticket transfer doesn’t kick in until approx 7 days before the fixture mate.

blue is best

Have you put a tick in the wee box to the left of the ticket you want to transfer?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.