Ticket Transfer issue

WillT

Team supported
Man City
Any help with this issue?

On ticket transfer there are two of the same person, when I go to delete the old account the new one isn't there but both are there on the transfer page, not specifying the supporter number though so I can't tell which is which.

Last edited:
I’ve just tried transferring tickets this morning but it won’t work ! I can select the ticket and “transfer ticket” comes up but it won’t let me actually click on the link ….. is there something obvious I’m doing wrong ?

Yes. I'm struggling too.
Trying to transfer mobile ticket to my dad for today's game.
Following the city guide.
Not working

I’ve just tried transferring tickets this morning but it won’t work ! I can select the ticket and “transfer ticket” comes up but it won’t let me actually click on the link ….. is there something obvious I’m doing wrong ?
Have you clicked/ highlighted the box for todays match ? then you can click the link above top right ( transfer ticket )and begin the process.
i managed to do it this week to my nephew

I had trouble yesterday the yellow box was faded out. Logged out back in and worked in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.