Ticket transfer problem for Watford game

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

I have 2 tickets for the Watford game which need to be transferred to my partner and my daughter, both of whom are listed in my friends and family but when I click "transfer" on the website or on the app on my phone, I am not allowed to transfer the tickets. Does anyone know how I might solve this problem? Neither of them are SC holders but they both have supporter numbers. Any info greatly appreciated.

Phone the Ticket office in the morning or they can possibly collect paper tickets as long as they have your details.

Thsnks for the reply. I am aware of what you say but there is no time for me to do either this side of KO. Unless the ticket office answer really quickly (they don't in my experience) I can't be sat on hold for ages while I'm at work, then when I finish work I will be going straight to the ground with not enough time spare pre KO.

Anyone know if there is a way this can be sorted out through my ticket account, either on the website or the app?

Are you on the cup scheme?
I think you have to be to transfer.
Are you all sat together?
If so you can just swipe them in from your phone.
I am in the cup scheme. My ticket is showing in my account, as are the other 2. We are all sat together but the only ticket in my phone wallet is mine, and I have no emails with the tickets attached to forward on so my partner and daughter can download to their phones. The website and City app both show the transfer option but won't allow me to transfer. I have transferred tickets before without any mither so can't understand why not this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.