Ticket Transfer

swblue64

I know there’s a different area to post for tickets but this is a technical issue and I need this to be seen cos time is running out or there will be an empty seat in the ground
I have a spare ticket on my I phone wallet and im selling it to someone (face val). What’s the easiest way to transfer it as I’ve tried making the buyer friends and family but no option to transfer the ticket.

Any able to explain how you set someone up as friends and family. I want to transfer my season ticket to family member for one game. I have read the page on the website but no help.

Any able to explain how you set someone up as friends and family. I want to transfer my season ticket to family member for one game. I have read the page on the website but no help.

You’d think they’d have a step by step guide to help the not clever people out. I did it the other week and felt like throwing my phone at the wall.

I know there’s a different area to post for tickets but this is a technical issue and I need this to be seen cos time is running out or there will be an empty seat in the ground
I have a spare ticket on my I phone wallet and im selling it to someone (face val). What’s the easiest way to transfer it as I’ve tried making the buyer friends and family but no option to transfer the ticket.
If you aren’t on the CL scheme you can’t electronically transfer the ticket. Your only option is to get supporter services to send you a print at home ticket which can then be emailed to whoever you sell it to. I have the same issue.

If its a spare ticket just screenshot the ticket showing the bar code/qr code and send it across to them. That should work

You’d think they’d have a step by step guide to help the not clever people out. I did it the other week and felt like throwing my phone at the wall.

We could do with having a thread with lots of FAQ answered on here, i've just spent the best part of an hour trying to figure out how to transfer a ticket by searching and looking through 90 pages threads.

We could do with having a thread with lots of FAQ answered on here, i've just spent the best part of an hour trying to figure out how to transfer a ticket by searching and looking through 90 pages threads.
Isn’t that what any club with a decent customer service would do.. it would actually reduce the number of calls to the club so that they can give priority to those supporters that have more complex issues that need solving

I think the Club do have a video to help fans.

I know Daz Clarke’s Face Value ticket site does.

Anyway. These are the main steps.

Go into your ticket account

Friends & Family
Go into your ticket account via www.mancity.com/tickets
Select the picture of a head on top right hand corner of the screen
Click on My Ticketing Account
Scroll down to Friends & Family
Click on Manage My Relationships
Choose to create a new relationship
Put in the Durban name and Supporters Number of the other person
Then confirm

Transferring Tickets

Go into your City Ticket Account
Select tickets
Click on the circle at the start of the line they had the ticket you wish to transfer.
Then Click on Transfer Ticket
Select from Your Friends & Family the person you wish to transfer the ticket to.
Then click on their email from a drop list
Ignore the stuff about cost of ticket and confirm transfer of ticket.
Select transfer mobile ticket option

I'm hoping someone may know the answer to this, I'll be away for the 26th December game against Leicester (if we're not locked down again!) and i wanted to transfer mine and my 13 year old son's ticket to my friend. Him and his 13 year old son already have season tickets but it was so his wife and daughter could join them at the game.

Obviously he'll already have their season tickets on his phone so if i do transfer them to him will it show ours on his phone also or can you only have one on your phone at any one time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.