Ticket upgrade question?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by AnthonyWolf, 30 Aug 2018.

1. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

Free upgrades this week

2. mcfc64

mcfc64

Question , if you go through on a senior ticket do they check ?
    My daughter did it last year with me never even thought about the consequences !

3. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

The lights on the turnstiles is a different colour for seniors.

4. Mon Autre

Mon Autre

We've done it without thinking and it's gone unnoticed. However we did get caught out eventually and they threatened to suspend the card for three games.

If you're not too risk averse, you can go with someone else get them to go in first, ask the steward on the gate the way to their seat and they won't be looking at the light when you go in.

5. edinburgh123

edinburgh123

Does anyone know how to upgrade a junior to adult ticket on the website. I know it can now be done this year but I can not fathom out how. The FAQ is still out of date (last year) and I think I have tried every option to no avail. Can’t be arsed to spend an hour to customer services and pay extra for the privilege. I am trying to upgrade a ticket for tomorrow night (Lyon) as my son can’t go

6. gazinho

gazinho

Free upgrades for the lyon game so no need to upgrade it mate, an adult can use a junior ticket

7. blue_jess

blue_jess

Upgrade system not working yet on the new system apparently so has been free upgrades for all the home games so far

8. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

and here's me thinking they were using their brains to try and fill some of the empty kids seats that are inevitable when there's a late start.

9. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

I did at first, but decided it was the clusterfuck of the new website when they announced it for Saturday

10. 80s Shorts

80s Shorts

Ah well, I'll be taking my nephews seat and going with my dad tonight. A small positive to come out of the clusterfuck because I wasn't bothering otherwise as moneys a bit tight atm.