Ticket upgrade question?

Ah well, I'll be taking my nephews seat and going with my dad tonight. A small positive to come out of the clusterfuck because I wasn't bothering otherwise as moneys a bit tight atm.
Glad it’s worked out for you.
I have two tickets but then a mate got some passes to the Chairman’s Lounge, so happy days!

They seem to be fine on the turnstile if the club are still in profit.

When an adult hasn't been able to go, I have always taken a kid in their place with no issue. Same goes for OAP.

Obviously a big difference in the cost if you are chancing a kid ticket for an adult...

Upgrade system not working yet on the new system apparently so has been free upgrades for all the home games so far

Does anybody know if the upgrade feature on the site is working yet? My old mans gone away and left me his ticket (OAP) and I was wandering if it's still free upgrades?

Does anybody know if the upgrade feature on the site is working yet? My old mans gone away and left me his ticket (OAP) and I was wandering if it's still free upgrades?

Can't see if you can do it on the site but they'll able to do it on the phone. I had to pay to do it for the derby but it was only £20 which was less than i was expecting.

Can't see if you can do it on the site but they'll able to do it on the phone. I had to pay to do it for the derby but it was only £20 which was less than i was expecting.

Can I ask what seat area you are in?

I phoned to upgrade from a senior to an adult prior to the derby and was told it would be the price difference between the senior seat and my adult seat next to it (around £20)

Told that we couldn’t do it over the phone and to get to the ticket office early. Got there and they made us pay the difference from the senior seasoncard seat and the full price of a match day ticket. Cost us around £38!

Emailed city and they said this is correct. Should have just chanced it and played dumb...

Not an upgrade query but I'm pretty pissed off with the ticket office.
On Sunday I lost my phone and cards inside it. Including season ticket.
Reported loss to the ticket office who guaranteed I would receive a new one for Friday.
After today's post came and went with no sign of it. I rang the office only to be told it was closed.
Decided to go see ticket part in the club shop.
Was told that they can't do anything as only the tour section was open.
Now I have to go to work on Monday then travel all the way home to see if its arrived. Then if not I have to go all the way back and queue up with the tourists for a paper ticket.
My old card has been returned but they won't even reactivate it.
Total bloody joke.
What kind of club has a ticket office that is closed on a Saturday?
Pull your finger out city.
Beyond belief.

Not an upgrade query but I'm pretty pissed off with the ticket office.
On Sunday I lost my phone and cards inside it. Including season ticket.
Reported loss to the ticket office who guaranteed I would receive a new one for Friday.
After today's post came and went with no sign of it. I rang the office only to be told it was closed.
Decided to go see ticket part in the club shop.
Was told that they can't do anything as only the tour section was open.
Now I have to go to work on Monday then travel all the way home to see if its arrived. Then if not I have to go all the way back and queue up with the tourists for a paper ticket.
My old card has been returned but they won't even reactivate it.
Total bloody joke.
What kind of club has a ticket office that is closed on a Saturday?
Pull your finger out city.
Beyond belief.
Why would you go to the ticket office when you'd been told already it was closed? Anyway easiest thing to do is phone up supporters services on Monday and ask for an etickets to be emailed over, print it off and use that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.