Ticket upgrade question?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by AnthonyWolf, 30 Aug 2018.

1. blue44

blue44

Team supported:
    St Marks West Gorton
    to cut a very long story short,i had to print out 2 e-tickets for the rotherham game last week after they had deactivated our season cards for our relocated seats ! only 1 printed ticket worked,a bloke with some device checked and tried them himself,in the end he had to use some "mastercard " he had on him that allowed me in

2. Turks Head Again

Turks Head Again

Team supported:
    City
    There's a ticket office in the club shop.
    How am I supposed to print it off ?
    I will be working 20 miles from home.
    I've been told it could arrive on Monday.
    So instead of going straight to the match from work I now have to travel 32 miles instead of 8 through rush hour traffic to check if it has.
    No guarantee it will arrive on Monday.
    Why couldn't they just give me a paper ticket today ?
    Even the people in the club shop agreed with me.
    For a club of our size and with our enormous ambitions, you would expect the ticket office to be open on any Saturday.

3. bluesmith

bluesmith

I'd imagine it being shut was the reason they couldn't give you a paper ticket, I just found it odd that you went to the ticket office when you'd already phoned and was told it was shut? The ticket office in the shop is the ticket office and would have been the same people you would have spoken to on the phone if open, the one in the ground is only for match days. In todays digital age I cant imagine many people use the ticket office outside of match days?

Sounds like a ballache to go home - I'd be going to the ticket office and picking a paper ticket rather than do that, the queue wont be bad on Monday its the cup games when they are bad. If it helps you I could print it off and meet you.

4. Turks Head Again

Turks Head Again

Team supported:
    City
    Thanks for the offer but I'll just have to go to the ticket office.
    Cheers.

5. Holcombe bloo

Holcombe bloo

Got a friends season ticket for the sheff Utd game tonight but it’s a oap ticket anyone know if they bother much? I’m 47!

6. Blue Bogey

Blue Bogey

Dye your hair grey, take a walking stick and piss yourself you will be fine.

For any OAP reading this only kidding, ;)

7. Holcombe bloo

Holcombe bloo

So.....they don’t check much then?

8. Blue Bogey

Blue Bogey

Never had anyone look at my season card in the past. Only time they are likely to look is if you don’t know where you are sitting and the steward will look at your card as you enter the seating area due to your confused look.

Holcombe bloo likes this.