Ticketing Error

mdj0520

If this has happened to anyone before, maybe you can give me some advice on how to get this resolved.

I tried to purchase a Southampton ticket online today and the website declined my card. In my frantic efforts to get a ticket, I tried a few times because I'm a fucking idiot. Anyway, I eventually gave up and phoned them and bought the ticket no problem.

Looked at my account tonight, about 460 quid has been taken out by city's ticketing website. I only recieved one confirmation email, so I know I've not been sold multiple tickets. I phoned the bank and they said that they are legally not permitted to rescind charges and I must call the club. I've emailed ticketing already, but the office is closed and I'll have to wait till 9 to phone. That's too long, I'm pissing it. I can't afford to lose 400 quid on nothing. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is the club reasonable about this sort of thing?

I was really fucking excited for the match too.

mdj0520 said:
If this has happened to anyone before, maybe you can give me some advice on how to get this resolved.

I tried to purchase a Southampton ticket online today and the website declined my card. In my frantic efforts to get a ticket, I tried a few times because I'm a fucking idiot. Anyway, I eventually gave up and phoned them and bought the ticket no problem.

Looked at my account tonight, about 460 quid has been taken out by city's ticketing website. I only recieved one confirmation email, so I know I've not been sold multiple tickets. I phoned the bank and they said that they are legally not permitted to rescind charges and I must call the club. I've emailed ticketing already, but the office is closed and I'll have to wait till 9 to phone. That's too long, I'm pissing it. I can't afford to lose 400 quid on nothing. Has anyone had any experience with this? Is the club reasonable about this sort of thing?

I was really fucking excited for the match too.
Unlucky - you could of bought a season ticket with that.

Seriously i wouldnt worry about it, city will stop the transactions going through when you explain.

Both reassuring posts, cheers.

Shit. I should have just bought a season ticket to be fair. I travel a lot with work though unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.