Ticketless BlueMooners, let's do this.

Ok, mates (without tickets) have let me down and are going to local boozer. If they think I'm spending potentially the best day of being a blue in a pub which may have even a single red in it then Fuck em, i'm with you guys.

Pm please.

Failing that see you in Mary Ds.

ljones15 said:
Mary d's? Mitchell arms? The green? The kippax? Where's everyone going tomorrow?!

Last time I was in the Mitchells they didnt have Sky Sports so I would avoid that one unless someone knows different

Can someone PM me details of the secret pub tomorrow, coming up ticketless from Somerset and wanna be with fellow blues.

Going to the game with my Bro but my lad and his mates from Chester Uni ( Blues) are coming to the ground then looking for a venue, Mary D's unless anyone else has a tip or could PM me the best venue?

im going mary d's all day then runnin round to the ground with 5 mins to go and hopefully get in the ground

marios stress ball said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
philthepower said:
This is only the second home game Ive not had tickets for.WELL GUTTED.but I,m still going to the ground .Hopefully they will put the big screen on in blue square.Does anybody know what time they open the gates at the end of the match.I,m normally in the ground so was wondering if they opened them before the end and would be able to get in.Any thoughts or suggestions on what we should all do with ourselves and make a proper day of it.
LETS DO IT
Can't see people getting in at full time, will be far to many security on duty on Sunday.

surely most of the the security will be gaurding the pitch

if it looking like we are going to win
most security will be guarding the pitch but i suspect the gates wont be open so they will only need a few security on the concourse to let anyone out who wants to go

I've decided last minute that this party, if we win, is gonna be too good to miss! Finish work at 3am then I'm heading over the forth to get on the 5am bus from Edinburgh to Manchester. Then head to Mary d's to watch the game. Come on city!

Lucky Toma said:
The idea behind the PMs was not to be covert from any lurking rags (although I've already had at least five obvious ones try and find out via PM) but more due to the attempt to limit numbers as it's a small venue.

The venue is hardly a surprise - it's a well known City boozer in the city centre.

But the size of the place does concern me. I've spoken to a lad working there today and he said the chances of opening up the top room is slight due to them needing every hand on deck for downstairs. So I'm phoning the bloke who runs it later and seeing if there's a chance of a whip-round from us (literally two quid a man) might persuade him to hire an extra member of staff or two for upstairs.

If not then a lot of us are going to end up disappointed and locked out by an early hour.

There are several decent options nearby of course so there's no need for panic but it would have been nice to have all of us under one roof.
That looks very unlikely at this point as the place is going to be rammed anyway before the 50 or so who have committed to this are added.

Would have been far worse without the use of PMs.

Any news on this? Would deffo be willing to chip in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.