Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not bad a price,but that far up and away you may as well be sat at home 200 miles away,you would still be closer to the action
Here is a picture from where my season tickets were to the Texas Longhorns American college football games. These were around $85 (~£62) a pop at face value back in 2012. For a regular ol game. In a stadium that holds over 100,000 people.

£40 sounds positively cheap to me!

Here is a picture from where my season tickets were to the Texas Longhorns American college football games. These were around $85 (~£62) a pop at face value back in 2012. For a regular ol game. In a stadium that holds over 100,000 people.

Don't get me wrong,it is cheap.................................for a reason

Vertigo sufferers stay away.

I was in there for the Stoke FA Cup Final-needed binoculars
You probably need specsavers then.

I've sat up in the top tier for all the wembley games I've attended since it re-opened, its a brilliant view of a football game, and great value for money for me, I refuse to help the FA pay for their folly. I always try and get the cheapest ticket available, as close to the royal box as possible.

Better view in the gods than behind the net in level 1.

Best value I think is the dearer level 5 seats in the front fee rows next to the scoreboard, that's where I always aim for now.

Gonna meet an old Gunner workmate for a scoop, hes suggested either Edgeware Rd or Baker Street for a scoop, anyone got an idea which has better boozers and access on tube to get back up to Wembley

baker street, has a spoons that is quite large, and another largish boozer over the road, then down near sherlocks house is a couple of bars plus marlybone station 2 mins. way has a decent pub in it
Some boozers there
the globe,
the metropolitan
The volunteer (recomended)
The beehive
Marlybone Station

baker street, has a spoons that is quite large, and another largish boozer over the road, then down near sherlocks house is a couple of bars plus marlybone station 2 mins. way has a decent pub in it
Some boozers there
the globe,
the metropolitan
The volunteer (recomended)
The beehive
Marlybone Station
Hi all
many thanks for pub info. I will be coming in from Waterloo so willesden and harrow are a bit of a trek.
Baket St sounded interesting but could be full of gooners.
I think Euston Rd it is pre match for me and the Bree Louise has got good reviews.
See you on the day.
stephen

I have the correct points to purchase tickets on the site but when I login it doesn't allow me to choose seats. Anyone else have this issue with the city site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.