Tickets - Carabao Cup Final - East Stand 4:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been on sale to season ticket holders for over 2 weeks, everybody with a season ticket who's interested would know when their slot was and go for it. Why extend it beyondf today? Should be Cityzens from 9am tomorrow. Come on ticket bods, get the info up on the site.

Should have been certain Cityzens from some point today. I’ve been wasting my day at work continuously updating the ticket page and refreshing this site awaiting information. Better than working I suppose, would have expected a bit of knowledge on how things would progress by now though!!

Should have been certain Cityzens from some point today. I’ve been wasting my day at work continuously updating the ticket page and refreshing this site awaiting information. Better than working I suppose, would have expected a bit of knowledge on how things would progress by now though!!

There won't be anymore today, earliest will be tomorrow 9am.

My dad rang the club this afternoon as he needs an extra one and was told they doubt it will go to citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.