tickets for barcelona

ballinio

I hope city do some sort of deal for this , it wont be far after Christmas, maybe do Hamburg prices , get the ground rocking & give something back to the fans.

Not going to happen. The club couldn't care less about you or I or any other match going fan. They would be quite happy to fill the stadium with 48000 tourists. Harsh but true.

ballinio said:
I hope city do some sort of deal for this , it wont be far after Christmas, maybe do Hamburg prices , get the ground rocking & give something back to the fans.

Not a chance, about £60 this one, maybe £50 for season card holders. Will sell out no problem even at that price. FFP means clubs cant throw money at fans

jake28 said:
Not going to happen. The club couldn't care less about you or I or any other match going fan. They would be quite happy to fill the stadium with 48000 tourists. Harsh but true.

Nonsense.

Anyone thinking City will charge a fiver to watch us play Barcelona and one of the greatest players of all time in a Champions league knockout game is delusional.

Oh and if we can't get the ground going for this game without the need for £5 tickets then we might as well give up now.

goatfood said:
ballinio said:

Not a chance, about £60 this one, maybe £50 for season card holders. Will sell out no problem even at that price. FFP means clubs cant throw money at fans

Ah yes the blame FFP and not the club line. It's a very poor excuse.<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am --<br /><br />
Ban-jani said:
jake28 said:

Nonsense.

How so?

I for one would ask questions about decision makers if we don't charge Derby day prices for this... It would be daft not too and we could sell it twice over!

goatfood said:
ballinio said:

I'm afraid that is what will happen.

I'd hope they would "reward" those in the cup scheme with something like £45 tickets, but I'm not holding my breath.

jake28 said:
goatfood said:
ballinio said:

Ah yes the blame FFP and not the club line. It's a very poor excuse.

-- Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am --

Ban-jani said:
jake28 said:

Nonsense.

How so?

How long have you got

ballinio said:
You've just slagged someone off for being obsessed with ticket prices.

Of course they aren't going to do any deals. They could sell this three times over even if they price it around the £50 mark. This one game could be worth £4-5m to us in matchday/merchandise/catering revenue alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.