tickets for Fa cup tie

big blue boy

tried to book seats for the cup game today i was told level 3 on both sides of the ground will not be open. is this a sign of the times when Man City can not sell their tickets for probably the best cup competition in the world , and where are all the supporters we are supposed to have, i am sure they will come crawling out of the woodwork if we progress in the cup.
i wonder what eveybody feels about this? the fact we can not sell enough tickets to fill the stadium. imagine the sales pitch to Kaka , this is man city we are going to be a big club but, oh by the way we can not fill the stadium with supporters.

i must hve been on the moon because i will be there its a fact i support City in good and bad times and the FA cup always starts after christmas and we need to do well in this competition we need all the support we can get. an dthe reason i was given was that they want the ground to look full on television, thats poor.

City are MASSIVE.
This is all I get from work mates. I go to all home and to alot of away games and it just makes me wonder why our gates fluctuate so badly when it comes to competions, yet if we get to a semi or even a FINAL everyone will be saying that its not fair that they cant get a ticket...............

City have been fair in the prices for cup matches, yet the day trippers stay ay home, well I for one wish they would all the time, you are not true fans. Thought we had 28-30,000 season tickets????

big blue boy said:
i must hve been on the moon because i will be there its a fact i support City in good and bad times and the FA cup always starts after christmas and we need to do well in this competition we need all the support we can get. an dthe reason i was given was that they want the ground to look full on television, thats poor.

Yes, you have been on the moon. Tickets have been reduced but people are struggling to find money especially at xmas time... If you have a family and find money easy to come by, well you should be thankful as you are one of the lucky ones...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-502759/Christmas-credit-crunch-One-million-Britons-struggle-meet-mortgage-payments.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ments.html</a>

The 3rd tier is never open for cup games until the later stages. It's not been open for any of the uefa games either so yes i would say you have been on the moon

Milan had 5000 (FIVE THOUSAND) fans at the San Siro in the week for a CL game. Kaka will be used to it don't you worry.

So why don't City offer more loyalty points for people going to the Forest game. If they can do it for Wigan and Newcastle home games they could offer more for Forest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.