Tickets For Liverpool in New York.

Just been to NYC using JFK, to see vinny at Amity Jall opening and joey Ramone gig.
Took 3, yes 3 hours to get through customs, never again!
I’ve flown in to Newark airport and it’s better and only a train into NYC itself
Don’t stay at hotel Pennsylvania, it’s awful!

Just been to NYC using JFK, to see vinny at Amity Jall opening and joey Ramone gig.
I’ve flown in to Newark airport and it’s better and only a train into NYC itself

Use Newark if the price is equivalent. It is much easier to get to and a simple trip to NYC as OP said.

Kennedy is a dump and even though technically in NYC it is a ball ache to get anywhere decent (imo) from there.

Going to this, been on ticket website$68, does anybody know if there will be an area of the ground where most blues will be?

You can get an airtrain from JFK, switch to the subway at Jamaica, and you're in Manhattan in less than 30 mins.

Also (never done this myself) if you fly via Dublin, you go through US immigration there apparently, so miss out the customs clusterfuck that is JFK

Well we are playing Liverpool so don't take a bus to the stadium!! I just hope that our players won't be travelling by bus either.
I am sure all of our transportation routes will be announced in advance by Liverpool police, regardless of mode...

You can get an airtrain from JFK, switch to the subway at Jamaica, and you're in Manhattan in less than 30 mins.

Also (never done this myself) if you fly via Dublin, you go through US immigration there apparently, so miss out the customs clusterfuck that is JFK
This is indeed, correct. You go through US I&C Pre-Screening, which saves quite a lot of time at your destination airport in the US, as Riot has said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.