Tickets for Southampton on Sunday

Saddleworth2

I have 2 tickets seated together in 101 row H up for sale on the club's ticket exchange £46 each. Have had some problems with Ticket exchange on this occasion but after a number of calls to the club, they are now showing correctly for sale. Great end of row seats just opposite the edge of the penalty box.

I have 2 tickets available sat together in the south stand next to the away fans. Great view and atmosphere.
£40 each. If interested pm me.

I have a ticket in south stand for sale level 1 £35 pm me if anyone wants it
Will take fair offer
Junior now gone
Jim

Last edited:
We've got 4 tickets going for Sunday in East Stand 107. 3 adults and an OAP.

£120 for the lot.

PM me if you're interested

Got one ticket in the SS3 for sale,great view, pick up Burnage £30.
Pm if interested

I have an Adult ticket for East Stand level 3. Excellent seat. I'm away for weekend so would have to meet up today. Will sell for £20 (is a £45 seat) as only goes to waste otherwise.

I have 2 tickets available sat together in thesouth stand next to the away fans. Great view and atmosphere.
£30 each. If interested pm me

I have an adult season ticket for south stand tier 1 just near exec seats away fans side. happy to let someone have it for 25 need to meet us at ground. Just message me will check later / morning. There is a good chance this ticket will be available on a regular basis as my son has moved down south for a year with work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.