Tickets going on open sale.

jimharri

For some strange reason, I got a pm enquiring about the possibility of a non season card holder getting hold of tickets for a game at the Etihad (PL or cup). Reading between the lines, I'm guessing that the person(s) don't have supporter numbers either. I suggested that they look in this forum, but that they'd need a supporter number in order to get the ticket transferred. Looking on the OS, there seems to be plenty of tickets available for the Watford game. Would they go down to general/open sale to people that don't have supporter numbers?

The Watford game is available to "All Citizens". I would class this as open sale, as to become a citizen you literally just have to make an account.

Basically if they make an account with the club, they'll be able to purchase tickets for the Watford game

For some strange reason, I got a pm enquiring about the possibility of a non season card holder getting hold of tickets for a game at the Etihad (PL or cup). Reading between the lines, I'm guessing that the person(s) don't have supporter numbers either. I suggested that they look in this forum, but that they'd need a supporter number in order to get the ticket transferred. Looking on the OS, there seems to be plenty of tickets available for the Watford game. Would they go down to general/open sale to people that don't have supporter numbers?
It’s in a buyer’s own interest to have Supporters Number that are free. They then have an audit trail to get the stewards to let them in the ground if something goes wrong at the turnstile, compared with a ticket just downloaded from an email

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.