Tickets Paris - Man City

dariuspower

Hi, I'm a french fan of Manchester City since I'm young, but I'm a student and I can't go to a match at the city of manchester stadium for the moment.

I see the pouls group of Uefa Cup and there is Paris, it's for this reason that I want to go to Paris with City Fans to see the match, I want to know if it's possible to have some tickets ...

Thanks for yours answers ...

Im looking to go to this game with my son but havent got enough loyalty points on either season ticket as i work most weekends so cant get to many away game, if anyone has enough points and is willing to let me use their seasoncard i would be very greatful.

That will be so nice to be at this match with city fans, if you have some news next weeks, please contact me !

dariuspower said:
Hi, I'm a french fan of Manchester City since I'm young, but I'm a student and I can't go to a match at the city of manchester stadium for the moment.

I see the pouls group of Uefa Cup and there is Paris, it's for this reason that I want to go to Paris with City Fans to see the match, I want to know if it's possible to have some tickets ...

Thanks for yours answers ...
Hi there mate.
Sorry to tell you but we are play Paris Saint Germain at home in Manchester not Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.