tickets,please someone help me

So
been able to buy tickets for friends and family ,all of whome dont have a cityzens or mem bership of any sort
bought tickets for carabao and champs league so far for them

just trying to buy 2 tickets for burnley on saturday for 2 work collegues and i have to "assign " a owner,ie ,someone in my friends and familly list,the 2 people at work have no membership with city so i cant buy them the tickets

why do city let me buy for cup and champs league games but not premier league games ?

edit

do i assign them to myself
and then get the email
which i then forward on to my 2 collegues ?
Just make them a free member and add to f and f and assign ticket to them

I bought 3 tickets for a work colleague for the Burnley game. He isn't a member. They just sent me an email with a PDF of the tickets on them. I just forwarded it to him to print at home
iv done it a few times so far for cup games and champs league
iv forgotton already what i did and how to do it
so if i buy two tickets i will get the email ( wich i forward to my friends ) with the link to download to apple wallet or google pay

iv done it a few times so far for cup games and champs league
iv forgotton already what i did and how to do it
so if i buy two tickets i will get the email ( wich i forward to my friends ) with the link to download to apple wallet or google pay
That's what I did. Just forwarded it onto him

Just bought two tickets for friends who aren't members for the Palace game and selected my email address as the recipient so I'll just forward that email on to them and they can add the tickets to their own mobile device. It isn't made very clear this is the way to do it though, I had to do a bit of digging to find out. No wonder we have empty seats...

Still can't sort my tickets out for the game this weekend. Just tried calling City. One hour on hold, finally get through to a girl who was dying to finish her shift and fobbed me off. Told me that I should try again tomorrow as it's too early for PAH emails to go out. The game kicks off in under 48 hours?

Honestly feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall. It's been the same issue since August and it's still not fixed. What type of amateur outfit is running the ticket office? Shambolic and embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.