Tickets4football.com

DavidChubs

Just been searching for Hamburg away tickets. I missed out on tickets from city with 3770 points. This site is offering 10 tickets in the City section at £ 220 each including a load of booking fees, tax & delivery charges. Anyone know if this is a genuine site ? I know they are a complete rip off, but I'm desperate. Rest of the family got them through City with a few more points. If it's a crap site has anyone got any more ideas ?

Read the post about buying neautral end tickets, don't panic and be paying over £200 a ticket!
Go neautral area if you can't get City end, plenty did in Schalke.

eshiers1 said:
its not sold out yet tho...and £220????

jesus thats a lot!

you could just go and pay less of a tout over there...or sit in the home section for less?

Yeah, dont be paying that sort of money. As the Eric's have pointed out, you can get tickets for the Neutral Zone (which is anywhere in the ground apart from the North Stand (thats where there Ultras go) and you wont have a problem.

There seems to be plenty of tickets still to be sold at ticket office and the Hamburg "neutral tickets" have not sold out (and have been on sale a lot longer than ours)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.