Tier 3 Pubs

Maybe some of the people who are looking for loopholes or ways to beat the system should be asking themselves a serious question about why they are so desperate to drink.

If people are unable to go a few months without having a drink they may have other issues to contend with.

The problem is a business that relies on social interaction is pretty much fucked in a pandemic, and a responsible government would aide them.

Our lot are trying to do it on the cheap with cop out options and daft exception to please mates.

Of course businesses trying to survive will try and use what they can to stay afloat

I say nationalise wetherspoons close them for nowand make free ales deliverys available to all and food deliveries to those that need it.

I think the government know there will only be 70% compliance with all these rules but that’s better than nothing and they don’t have to bail the pubs out. I can’t really see how any of this is going to change in the next 6 months either. I just compensate by drinking more at home!

I think the government know there will only be 70% compliance with all these rules but that’s better than nothing and they don’t have to bail the pubs out. I can’t really see how any of this is going to change in the next 6 months either. I just compensate by drinking more at home!

Thats is why I had a 32 bottle mixed Holts delivery arrive yesterday

Maybe some of the people who are looking for loopholes or ways to beat the system should be asking themselves a serious question about why they are so desperate to drink.

If people are unable to go a few months without having a drink they may have other issues to contend with.
Mmmm

What you need to do is trim them neatly. Tier 3 pubes are just too much.

Could you not leave a chip on your plate and claim you hadn’t finished .. then after another 7 pints decide you’re full after all ?

Couple of social clubs are open without food in the belief that the rules don’t apply to them as they don’t ‘sell alcohol’ but rather ‘serve it to their members’

imagine that loophole will be very quickly clarified and closed
‘Loophole‘ was closed yesterday, although personally I never thought it existed. The word ‘sale’ was given too narrow a definition by some excitable, but misguided lawyers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.