Tier 3 Pubs

Plenty of pubs getting round this by doing ticketed events for a set price with a meal included in the price. Mate went to one last weekend 10 quid in for pie and chips and boozed from 5pm til 10pm.

I wish I could just worry about getting a pint. Daughter already had one miscarriage, now pregnant again and under going MRI scans for potential ovarian cancer, and we are advised not to travel and cannot attend hospital.

Couple of social clubs are open without food in the belief that the rules don’t apply to them as they don’t ‘sell alcohol’ but rather ‘serve it to their members’

imagine that loophole will be very quickly clarified and closed

This is half the problem in this country...people pushing the rules with a vested interest along with the other half of the problem fuckwits in society who 'do what they want' with no regard for anyone else.

The problem is a business that relies on social interaction is pretty much fucked in a pandemic, and a responsible government would aide them.

Our lot are trying to do it on the cheap with cop out options and daft exception to please mates.

Of course businesses trying to survive will try and use what they can to stay afloat

I say nationalise wetherspoons close them for nowand make free ales deliverys available to all and food deliveries to those that need it.

Bloody hell sorry to hear that mate, thoughts with you and yours
Cheers mate, if she lived in Scotland they'd be putting her in 3 months solitary isolation, as it is she's down in Exeter working as an NHS scientist. If they have this lockdown wrong and we lose our girl I'm afraid I will go off the deep end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.