Tiger Woods in car accident

You'd think he was dead the way the media has been going on. Star has car crash and breaks legs. whoopie

He will still get sponsors and be able to make money being involved in golf events like he was at the weekend without playing.

He'll probably be 50 before he gets back to anything like normal and would just have making half way cuts as a target in the best case scenario.

I would I packed it in a long time ago if I was him, the body wears out and you have to learn to accept it.

He will still get sponsors and be able to make money being involved in golf events like he was at the weekend without playing.

He'll probably be 50 before he gets back to anything like normal and would just have making half way cuts as a target in the best case scenario.

I would I packed it in a long time ago if I was him, the body wears out and you have to learn to accept it.
Very true, Stannah have already approached his agent and I hear MGM want to do a remake of an old film, Hopalong Cassidy

All I've heard is he could have died. I'm glad he's OK but don't have an enormous amount of sympathy for him or his lifestyle choices

He'll probably feature in the seniors tour when he gets to 50 and more than likely do OK in it. When he was a youngster I remember commentators saying that his swing would cause back troubles due to its explosive nature

The cause of his crash may not be revealed due to privacy issues. Wtf, its on a public highway and he could have wiped an innocent family out if they were travelling in the opposite direction. Sounds dodgy as fuck to me and if it was any member of the public who had crashed in this manner it would come to light what the cause was

The cause of his crash may not be revealed due to privacy issues. Wtf, its on a public highway and he could have wiped an innocent family out if they were travelling in the opposite direction. Sounds dodgy as fuck to me and if it was any member of the public who had crashed in this manner it would come to light what the cause was
Money buys powerful friends, and top notch lawyers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.