Tim Burgess - Twitter Album Listening Parties

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Be Here Now at 8:30pm tonight, hopefully Bonehead has a bunch of interesting photos/stories etc. again.

Rarely listen to the album in full so good opportunity to do so, some cracking tunes on there.

10 tonight it’s Beauty Stab. Underrated 80s classic; every track a classic. This and Soul Mining were 83 in a nutshell. They kept the musical quality but the lyrics were on a different level to the fluff on Lexicon. United Kingdom still gives me goosebumps when I listen to it.

10 tonight it’s Beauty Stab. Underrated 80s classic; every track a classic. This and Soul Mining were 83 in a nutshell. They kept the musical quality but the lyrics were on a different level to the fluff on Lexicon. United Kingdom still gives me goosebumps when I listen to it.

Nailed it with Beauty Stab. I know Lexicon of Love inside out. Can sing, badly, the whole album, one of my favourites, but Beauty Stab is a very underated classic.

Nailed it with Beauty Stab. I know Lexicon of Love inside out. Can sing, badly, the whole album, one of my favourites, but Beauty Stab is a very underated classic.

Yeah, I love em both to be honest. Lost a bit of interest after that. Still the odd good track on Zillionaire & Up, but the consistent quality of those first two albums was something else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.