Tim Cahill - Yes or No

I get your point, Yaya is not an attacking midfielder and Milner just dosnt do the job. We could use someone who plays like Cahill but a better version. We can do better.

Scott Parker would be a better option.Besides,MJ isn't far away from the bench i hear... lets see what he can do.

Crock of shite. it wont happen, you might as well talk about humptey bleeding dumpty. !

Cahill is good at what he does but I just can't see him fitting into a team like us. Everton play a certain way and Cahill is integral to that.

johnmc said:
mrksdawn19 said:
True, we probably need someone to clean Carlos's boots

We are too over reliant on Tevez's goals. Everyone can see that. Cahill is a midfielder who consistently gets double figures. What midfielder do we have that could do that?

Dont tell me Cahill over a season wouldnt be a better attacking midfielder than Yaya. Not an attack on Yaya that, just he can play that rle but its not his position.

Yes i think he could, he is 10 times the player. Cahill has been here 10 years , Yaya 10 minutes.

NO!

Why overpay to Ingrates?

Negatives (publicity etc) far outweigh the positives.

Simply the stigma of OVERPAYING for Lescott lends credence or more ammo to the ingrate (golum) to slag us in the court of public opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.