Tim Peake

Brave man. I read about the landing process today, incredibly impressive. I am bad enough flying to Tenerife let alone doing 17000 miles an hour from space. Well done all involved!

Such an incredible achievement, I hope he enjoys his well deserved beer and pizza!

Yes. My boss would go through the fucking roof and the wife would doubtless have a monk on when I got back too. Not worth the bother. Seems like he was plagued by busy cunts on twitter or the radio all the time he was up there too, and probably not much time for wanking.as they say on dragons den - I'm out.

Just out of interest, is there anyone who would say no if they got the opportunity to do the same?
I couldn't do it but i wish i could,i have enjoyed watching all the stuff he has been doing,it seems mad that we have watched him do it all live and very clear,i remember a time before all this technology came along

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.