Tim Sherwood

Helmet Cole said:
He said pretty much what anyone would say if their club was beaten when it looked like they had given ith their all and nearly got a point. They are in danger of relegation and he is of course gutted / bitter. That's football. Personally I'm over the moon that we got a result against a team with Tom Cleverly in midfield - he's the new Zidane don't you know ;-)

I'm feeling pretty chipper after that result. I watched the highlights in the stadium and RagRichardson was the guilty party in the Villa wall, He wasn't having his head removed so he did a wee duck out of the way. Did he get a bollockin' off Sherwood?

Personally I quite like him. Honest, passionate, arrogant. Didn't say anything wrong tonight just looked genuinely gutted which he had every right to.

stony said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
stony said:
What did he say?

The truth

and Navas being poleaxed to stop us breaking?

Thank fuck, I haven't read anybody else mention it, was starting to think I had imagined it, not a single mention of it during the game, they must have thought he tripped over his own feet.

glyncity said:
stony said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The truth

Did he mention their offside goal, the two pens they got away with and Navas being poleaxed to stop us breaking?
he didnt mention any of those but then neither did any of the sky pundits , luckily match of the day is there to redress the balance and i expect all those points will be highlighted by the totally unbiased and brilliantly insightful motd pundits

....It would appear they did not have time to discuss most of these points..............

citytill1die84 said:
Could see it was onside from where he was haha

Yeah he's full of shite

Heard an interview with him last week and he said that when things are going well at Villa they're the biggest club in the country lol

I don't dislike him but he was way off with his remarks.
BnXZt_BCUAAE7fx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.