Tim Sherwood

To be honest, I'm not convinced it was onside anyway, the freeze frame looked to be at the wrong time, before the guy had actually passed the ball. Not to mention the first goal being offside, him being granted an equally easy chance in the first half when he was 3 fucking yards offside (which he missed) and our two blatant penalties not being given. Can't stand the man to be honest, I keep thinking he's actually part of a sketch show, or a sequel to Mike Bassett. He's a cartoon of a manager

I don't mind him, I find him refreshingly honest. He has inspirational qualities, Villa are scoring goals and winning games since his arrival when before they couldn't score for toffee and when City trounced Spurs at the Lane last season he was glowing in praise for the blues.

He reminds me of a fan who is suddenly put in charge of the team,all enthusiasm,passion and kicking every ball from the touchline. Unfortunately that will only take you so far as Keegan realised.

One thing it does highlight is football is a simple game. All the experts confusing things with formations, tactics etcetera when most fans can see what is wrong with their team and how to sort it and he saw that with Villa and implemented it. I hope they beat Arsenal in the final.

bgblue said:
I quite like him

I used to have him in my fantasy footie team.... I can see why he spouted off, the last thing the players want is their manager gracious in defeat. Villa are not safe yet and the better team lost didn't they....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.