Tim Sherwood

BlueTG said:
mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

He'll win the cup for Villa then be sacked by December with them in the bottom 3.

When the fuck did Pearce win us a cup!? Was I asleep?
Yeah,

We all fucking were!

:)

I meant brilliant first 6 months then turns to shit.
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
He referred twice to us as the "champions" in that interview. Which is more than most of us have been doing lately.

He's after the job end of season as his ego reckons he'd win the quadruple with him.

BlueTG said:
mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

He'll win the cup for Villa then be sacked by December with them in the bottom 3.

It happened to me I can only remember 10 of our goals from the Etihad that season

Totally blank on the others

whp.blue said:
BlueTG said:
mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

It happened to me I can only remember 10 of our goals from the Etihad that season

You mustn't have been on the cup scheme then.

Part timer.

;)

whp.blue said:
BlueTG said:
mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

I'll lend you the DVD. There are extended highlights of the nil nils!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I will never forget the decision to put David James up front to try and score in the last few minutes, whilst we had a £5million striker sat on the bench. Unbelievable Jeff!!

If we'd have scored that penalty everyone would have being given it Stuart Pearce is a tactical genius!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
I will never forget the decision to put David James up front to try and score in the last few minutes, whilst we had a £5million striker sat on the bench. Unbelievable Jeff!!
Just because we paid £5m for Macken doesn't mean he was ever worth anywhere near that.

whp.blue said:
BlueTG said:
mat said:
Stuart Pearce mark 2.

10 goals wow I almost forgot about that thanks for reminding me of that,not,
Any people are moaning about what we are watching now. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.