Time catching up with Zabaleta?

toffee balls

This guy has given every last ounce to this club and he will go down as a true legend.
I wish we could turn back the clock and re sign him as a 24 year old with hair.

All good things come to an end and I believe we are very close to that now.

He knows his time is up , you can see it in his demeanour .
This is not temporary. His last 2 seasons have been poor by his own standards.
His energy levels have gone and it is becoming painful to watch now.

Love you Zabba.

Hopefully when the time comes Sabber can get the opportunity playing for one of the subsidiaries before coming back here on the coaching side.

This guy has given every last ounce to this club and he will go down as a true legend.

Love you Zabba.

Love you Zabba.
Just said the same legs have gone no more overlapping, been a fantastic player and a top blue

He did ok yesterday but think it is time to say goodbye before any of our dickheads start turning on the legend. One last move to Milan would do him the world of good. 8 years up and down that Flank have aged him. Been an incredible player for us.

Way too early to say he's past it. Could be, and probably is just that he's a bit rusty having hardly played this season

Zab has some years in him yet, He has been in and out understandably with Sangas form but I think if he was regulary playing he would be as good as he has been previous. Also he can play football, is strong and adaptable, Pep may well utilise him differently than as a just a right back next season, who knows

Way too early to say he's past it. Could be, and probably is just that he's a bit rusty having hardly played this season

Could be but there are a few signs that his speed to the ball is no longer quick enough. I think we could well see a new RB next season. Sagna has done well but he is no spring chicken either.

Could be but there are a few signs that his speed to the ball is no longer quick enough. I think we could well see a new RB next season. Sagna has done well but he is no spring chicken either.

Certain we will buy a new right back. Zabba struggled a little with bloody James Mclean. He looks his age sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.