Time for a Rant!!!!!!

Blueranger

Okay! I browse most of the City sites in an attempt to gain some insigt into whats happening at the club, and in addition be entertained by some very clever and funny posters. But since this transfer window has opened the number of itk people with conflicting info who have appeared is staggering! Which has lead my to post the following opinions.

1. Can anyone who post with the letters ITK please change to ITK/BS, as it will be one or the other!

2. The only true ITK's will be the owner,chairman,Gary Cook or Mark Hughes!

3. Posters have complained about new players salaries being agreed by Hughes! Do you honestly think Hughes will negotiate the salaries of players? At the very least it would be left to Cook (Ex Nike executive least we forget) if not an ADUG representative.

4. People are free to post whatever they like within the given rules of any forum, no opinion is right or wrong it is an opinion!

5. Last point! I do not wish to prevent any potential postings but please bear in mind the following when writing, inform me, bullsh1t me, insult me just don't fecking bore me!

Rant over!

Blueranger said:
Okay! I browse most of the City sites in an attempt to gain some insigt into whats happening at the club, and in addition be entertained by some very clever and funny posters. But since this transfer window has opened the number of itk people with conflicting info who have appeared is staggering! Which has lead my to post the following opinions.

1. Can anyone who post with the letters ITK please change to ITK/BS, as it will be one or the other!

2. The only true ITK's will be the owner,chairman,Gary Cook or Mark Hughes!

3. Posters have complained about new players salaries being agreed by Hughes! Do you honestly think Hughes will negotiate the salaries of players? At the very least it would be left to Cook (Ex Nike executive least we forget) if not an ADUG representative.

4. People are free to post whatever they like within the given rules of any forum, no opinion is right or wrong it is an opinion!

5. Last point! I do not wish to prevent any potential postings but please bear in mind the following when writing, inform me, bullsh1t me, insult me just don't fecking bore me!

Rant over!

Ooooh get you....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.