Time For Robinho to step up

Pam said:
I agree with you Jim, up to a point, but sometimes people are given cause to whinge and sometimes it's a mug's game if you don't. Our last tow performances have been painful to watch.

Are you from yorkshire?

He will score today. We will win 2-0. He will score the second, Dunne the first!

time for the majority of the rest of the team to step up to his level more like

even in a bad performance vs aalborg...he still came closer to scoring than anyone else when he hit the bar.........

jimharri said:
rhysmcfc said:
It's bullshit that we have the best fans in the world.
Unfortunately, you do have a point. Anyone who witnesses what goes on here after we lose can only agree as well. The majority of our fans are top class. However, we do have a minority who are either (a) never happy unless they are moaning, or (b) getting on players' backs. I find it disheartening at times TBH.

In fairness he was shite.

The thing with Robinho is that he's not as good as he thinks he is. Sadly he isn't as good as Ronaldo but out of the two I know who I'd sooner have. He can produce moments of pure jaw dropping football but sometimes he needs to do the simple stuff. You can see him trying to make every pass a moment of beauty and often that means he slows the game down to Brazillian pace when a quickly thought out and executed pass would open a defence.

I also think he needs to do more defending from the front and get tougher, he is easily shaken off the ball and, unlike say SWP, does not put a shift in to win it back.

Love the guy and I really hope he finishes the season on a high after a troubled start to 2009.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.